Join A Forum
Forums are member communities of like-minded Catholics committed to helping you build the life you really want. These confidential peer advisory groups offer the insight and support you need to achieve your personal, professional and spiritual goals. When two or more minds work together a new “master mind” is created and can accomplish infinitely more than a single person working alone.
- Are you looking for community with like-minded Catholics, especially when attending larger events isn't possible?
- Do you have a "growth-mindset" or want to develop it?
- Are you interested in working with your peers to overcome obstacles and accomplish more?
If you answered yes, then YCP's NEW Forums are for you!
Exclusively for YCP Members
- Accelerated Results – Benefit from the education, experience, and resources of other members. Reduce trial and error.
- Focus and Clarity – Identify what's needed to make progress.
- Accountability – Challenge each other to accomplish powerful goals.
- Accomplish More – Gain a fresh perspective. Get unstuck from difficult situations and accomplish more than you could on your own.
- Build Greater Confidence – Others often recognize your greatness before you and can help you take action.
The Forums Experience
- Join a gender-specific small group of 6-10 YCP members.
- Groups will form beginning in September 2020 once enough people from your city register (invite your friends!).
- Meet monthly in a confidential environment to share highs and lows.
- Be in "The Spotlight" to work on your most challenging goal from the prior month and receive advice from your Forum.
- Set new goals with action items for the month ahead.
Forums are included as a NEW benefit for all YCP members. Join today!
Have questions before you join? Contact us here