Join A Forum
Forums are member communities of like-minded Catholics committed to helping you build the life you really want. These confidential peer advisory groups offer the insight and support you need to achieve your personal, professional and spiritual goals.
- Are you looking for community with like-minded Catholics, especially when attending larger events isn't possible?
- Do you have a "growth-mindset" or want to develop it?
- Are you interested in working with your peers to overcome obstacles and accomplish more?
If you answered yes, then YCP's NEW Forums are for you!
Exclusively for YCP Members
- Go deeper into topics and conversations from YCP events.
- Gain new ideas and fresh perspectives.
- Build greater confidence. Others may recognize your greatness before you do and can help you take action.
- Grow in faith and virtue as you work towards your goals.
- Find closer community through small groups, especially when larger events aren't feasible.
The Forums Experience
- Join a gender-specific small group of 6-10 YCP members.
- Groups will form beginning in September 2020 once enough people from your city register (invite your friends!).
- Meet monthly in a confidential environment to share highs and lows.
- Be in "The Spotlight" to work on your most challenging goal from the prior month and receive advice from your Forum.
- Set new goals with action items for the month ahead.